“A well-thought-out story doesn’t need to resemble real life. Life itself tries with all its might to resemble a well-crafted story.” - Isaac Babel
Your optimal health is dictated by too many things, but mainly your ability to change, willingness to put the work required to change and heal. Awareness and knowledge are the foundation of change, they help you develop new habits in s supporting environment.
This workshop is aimed to support you build your strength to cultivate transformational habits to replenish your nutrients, minerals that stress robs from your body. You will understand the complex concepts made simple behind restoring your gut health back into naturally driven balance.
We will spend the day between learning, fun exercises and we end cooking together and trying out delicious food.
This is a 1 day awareness education workshop that is based on healing modalities of integrative therapy combined with integrative nutrition and health coaching. This is a kickstart to your healing through integrative nutrition by building the awareness and knowledge. You can follow this workshop by either a consultation or a 121 with Ghada.
Attend this workshop, if:
- You want to come to your life from a wellbeing informed place.
- You are suffering from weight imbalances.
- You are feeling lethargic, experiencing fatigue, or lacking energy.
- You are experiencing mood swings, binge eating, emotionally eating, suffering from an unhealthy relationship with food.
- You are having a difficult time controlling your food cravings and addictions.
- You want to understand your bio-individuality and how does that help you make integrative nutrition choices.
- You are anxious, stressed or feeling overwhelmed.
- You have been eating organic food yet not feeling at your best.
- You want to use food as medicine but don't know how.
- You are experiencing acid reflux, bloating carrying excess weight around the waist.
- You are experiencing brain fog, lack of stamina and with low motivation to do anything.
- Your inner feelings are constantly different from what you say when people ask you how are you?
- You want to learn healthier habits around your relationship with yourself and your wellbeing.
- You want to understand what is holistic health?
This is a 1 full (10:00am-7pm) day workshop. Topics covered include:
- How does food play a role in our mental health?
- What is bio-individuality?
- What is primary and secondary food?
- What are the two brains?
- Bacteria as a major component of your health.
- What are the types of toxins in food and how to avoid them?
- What is inflammation (Causes, roots and treatments)? What is an anti-inflammatory diet?
- What are food allergies and sensitivities?
- Cravings, food addictions,
- Intermittent fasting: roots, benefits and how to
- Hormonal health and relationship with food and intermittent fasting.
- Leaky gut and autoimmune diseases.
- What is the science behind mixing food?
- How to choose your food sources?
- Economic resources for shopping for healthy food.
- Healthy Cooking: Ways and recipes
- Tools for eliminating unhealthy food from your diet.
- What are the different diets out there and how relevant to our health are they?
- What is an elimination diet?
- What is weight as a projection of our holistic health?
- Healthy Food Recipes that fit your bio-individuality
- Supplements and Vitamins: Good, bad, necessary or not and how?
- Daily cleansing rituals.
- Sleeping patterns Integrative Nutrition for mental resilience and emotional balance
- Relationships between our health and soil.
- Intuitive eating.
If you would like to register. Please send your interest to register here.